Grows with your requirements:
a power analyzer for 6-phase machines or hybrid drives
HBM eDrive Testing: Power Analyzer and Data Acquisition System for Testing Electrical Drives
HBM eDrive Testing is the revolutionary system for testing electrical inverters and electrical machines. Mechanical signals (e.g., torque) and electrical signals (current, voltage) are acquired simultaneously, helping you to better understand the electric drive and its losses in minutes rather than days. This is important for the optimization of the drive as well as the increase in efficiency.
In contrast to conventional power analyzers, HBM eDrive Testing offers unique data acquisition and analysis capabilities in addition to power measurement.
The modular testing system is suitable for 3-phase as well as multi-channel applications (e.g., 6-phase machines, hybrid or multi-motor drives).
The two components of HBM eDrive Testing:
- Power Analyzer: Measures and calculates electrical signals and power in real-time on up to 51 channels, as well as mechanical power with up to 6 torque / speed signals and a typical power accuracy of 0.02%.
- Measurement data acquisition system (DAQ): Synchronous detection of electrical signals, torque, speed, temperature, CAN bus, vibration and other measured variables. Continuous or point-controlled storage of all data in real time.
Easy to Expand Beyond 3 Phases
- Modular expandable to 51 power channels for multi-phase systems or multi-motor applications
- Can be upgraded to up to 6 torque / speed inputs for up to 6 mechanical outputs
- User formulas for adaptation to special applications such as multi-level inverters
Grows with your requirements:
One System for All Tasks
- Measurement channels for electrical and mechanical values
- Temperature and CAN bus inputs
- Simultaneous sampling of all signals and storage in a data file
- Power analysis, acquisition of raw data per set point or continuous storage for start-up tests
Easy measurement setup:
an integrated system instead of combining a variety of different devices
Efficiency Mapping in Minutes
- Input of real-time formulas for special evaluations, e.g. cable losses
- Real-time analysis such as space vector and dq0 transformation
- Fast mapping by shortest measuring times per set point
- Iron loss, copper loss maps or MTPA curves
Efficiency maps in minutes:
Save several hours of time by completing your analysis right at the test stand
Easy Integration into Test Stands
Multiple interfaces for your automation system:
- EtherCAT real-time transmission of the power values (1000 result blocks per second)
- Software transfer of power values (20 result blocks per second)
- Programming interfaces for Windows (API, RPC) and Linux (RPC) for control and setting
- Functional libraries and examples for integration into LabVIEW or DIAdem
- Data routines for reading data with many evaluation programs such as MATLAB or LabVIEW
- Optical Ethernet interface for remote control with safe isolation of HV area from the control area.
HBM eDrive Testing: Your Added Value Compared to a Traditional Power Analyzer
Easily expandable to 51 channels
Simultaneous measurements of electrical and mechanical systems
Immediate access on all data. Simply verify and analyze.
Reliable data also in dynamic load changes
HBM eDrive Testing Product Literature
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|Perception eDrive option - Data Sheet||Multilanguage|
|eDrive Testing - Brochure||English|
|eDrive Testing - Brochure||English (US)|
|eDrive Testing - Brochure||Japanese|
|eDrive Testing - Broschüre||German|
|Quick Start Guides|
|Perception eDrive - Quick Start Guide||Multilanguage|