Grows with your requirements:
a power analyzer for 6-phase machines or hybrid drives
The two main aspects of the HBM solution:
- High accuracy Power Analyser: Measures and calculates electrical signals and power in real-time on up to 51 channels, as well as mechanical power with up to 6 torque / speed signals and a typical Base Power Accuracy of 0.02%.
- High performance Data Acquisition System (DAQ): Synchronous and continuous recording of electrical signals, torque, speed, temperature, acceleration, CAN bus and much more. Real time or post process analysis for result verification, mappings or advanced analysis like electrical and NVH correlations.
15-Minute Lunch & Learn: Electric Power Testing
Tuesday-Thursday, April 07-09, 2020 11:00 AM ET
Grab a cup of coffee, turn on the volume, and join our presenter Mitch Marks during one of our 15 minute online lunch & learn meetings! Sign up for free to three interesting topics on electric power testing.
- Modular expandable to 51 power channels for multi-phase systems or multi-motor applications
- Can be upgraded to up to 6 torque / speed inputs for up to 6 mechanical outputs
- User formulas for adaptation to special applications such as multi-level inverters
Grows with your requirements:
- Designed for motor testing or electrification
- Measurement channels for electrical and mechanical values
- Accelerometer, Temperature and CAN inputs
- Simultaneous sampling of all signals and storage in a data file
- Power analysis, acquisition of raw data per set point or continuous storage for start-up tests
Easy measurement setup:
an integrated system instead of combining a variety of different devices
- Input of real-time formulas for special evaluations, e.g. cable losses
- Real-time analysis such as space vector and dq0 transformation
- Fast mapping by shortest measuring times per set point
- Iron loss, copper loss maps or MTPA curves
Efficiency maps in minutes:
Save several hours of time by completing your analysis right at the test stand
Do you want to know all about Power Analysis? Then enter the HBM knowledge base and learn all about eDrive testing and power analysis with white papers, videos, tutorials and webinars.
How to Interface with Genesis HighSpeed and/or Perception
Would you like to integrate the HBM eDrive solution into your test stand automation? Perception software and/or the Genesis HighSpeed hardware can be used in your specific environment, in exactly the way you want.
Several large system integrators already did integrate eDrive, using one or more of the interfaces available:
- EtherCAT or CAN FD for hardware-based data transfer with up to 1000 result blocks/s in real time
- API interfaces to directly control the hardware as well as the Perception software from common automation software packages
- Data reader dll to read the data into any 3rd party analysis software like MATLAB or LabVIEW.
- So, integration is a breeze, using the powerful tools available.
HBM eDrive Testing: Your Added Value Compared to a Traditional Power Analyser
Easily expandable to 51 channels
Simultaneous measurements of electrical and mechanical systems
Immediate access to all data. Simply verify and analyse.
Reliable data also in dynamic load changes
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|Perception eDrive option - Data Sheet||English|
|eDrive Testing - Brochure||English|
|eDrive Testing - Brochure||English (US)|
|eDrive Testing - Broschüre||German|
|eDrive Testing - ブローシャー||Japanese|
|Perception eDrive - User Manual||English|
|Quick Start Guides|
|Perception eDrive - Kurzanleitung||German|
|Perception eDrive - Quick Start Guide||English|