The Latest Legal-for-Trade Indicator Option for Heavy-Duty Applications
The new HBM WE2111 is a legal-for-trade digital weighing indicator designed for maximum accuracy. It offers a choice of modern communication interfaces, including USB, and RS-485, which makes it ideal for use in industrial or truck scales.
The WE2111 weighing indicator uses the latest Sigma-Delta analog-to-digital converter, so it allows fast, precise weighing when used with strain gauge-based load cells. It offers display resolution of up to 100,000 divisions and an analog-to-digital conversion rate of up to 100 measurements/second. The WE2111’s enhanced sensitivity setting allows using it in legal-for-trade scales with a minimum signal of 0.5 µV/e.
In addition, WE2111 has an EC approval certificate for Class III high-resolution scales with up to 10,000 divisions in single-range mode or two sets of 3,000 divisions in dual-range or dual-division mode. Moreover, the WE2111 complies with Directive 2009/23/EC for non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI) and meets WELMEC 2.3, 2.8, 7.2, and 8.8 requirements.
Both a DSD (Data Storage Device) and an approved "Change Log" log file system are available to simplify adapting various functions during legal-for-trade operation. The integrated Viewer program provides additional benefits; it is easy to use and requires no web service. The WE2111 can be fitted with one or two optional modules.
Do you use our WE2110 indicator? WE2111 is the ideal drop-in replacement for our earlier WE2110 indicator.
- Scale Class III device with up to 10,000 display divisions
- Multi-range/multi-interval with two sets of 3,000 display divisions
- USB interface
- Minimum load cell input resistance of 21Ω
- Maximum load cell input resistance of 5,000Ω
- Keys: Gross, Net, Tare, Printing, Function Key
- 1 x RS-232/RS-485 (4-wire)
- 1 x RS-232 for printer/second display
- Panel installation dimensions: 137mm x 66mm
- 12-24 VDC voltage supply or 110-230 VAC mains connection
- Optional modules: eight inputs or outputs, mains module, electrically isolated interfaces, and analog outputs for process industry applications.
- Optional stainless steel enclosure
- Optional table stand