Strain measurements using strain gauges are usually the starting point when it comes to assessing the life of materials or components. But the strain measurement is only a first (albeit a decisive) step. In this webinar, we will take you on a short journey through all the necessary stations for life analysis:
- Measure strain and calculate the stress
- Sum-up loads with a rainflow matrix
- Estimate life time using a S-N curve
- Simulate life time upfront with historic load data
- Tips & tricks for your complete measurement chain
This webinar was recorded and originally held on September 26, 2017.