Certified Safety – protected against misuse
HVD50R High Voltage Probe: Passive Differential Probe for Direct Measurement at HV-Systems and Large Drives
The High Voltage Dividers are high-accuracy differential probes used for voltage measurements in combination with an HBM Power Meter, an HBM Power Analyzer or an HBM Genesis HighSpeed Data Acquisition System. They are designed and certified including the input cables as well as with suitable output cables to the connected Power instrument / DAQ device. By resistive and capacitive matching to the GN61xB voltage input board (probe type HVD50R_61x) and the GN31xB power input board (probe type HVD50R_31x) they offer unmatched accuracy and bandwidth. A protection circuitry monitors proper connection to protective earth and safely disconnects any dangerous voltages from the input in case the protective earth not being present or disappearing.
- Two different types matched to GN61xB voltage input or to GN31xB power analyzer
- IEC 61010-031-2002: 1000 V CAT IV certified and 5 kV rms certified
- Passive divider with 10 MΩ input impedance
- Meets IEC 61010-031:2002 (First Edition)
- Unique safety earth monitoring with protection mechanism
- Overvoltage protection
High Voltage Tests
- 5 kV each input to earth, 7.2 kV (+) input to (-) input
- 10.6 kV peak (1 ms) from (+) input to (-) input
- 12.5 kV test voltage (5s)
High Voltage – no compromises by poor probes any longer
- High accuracy of 0.1% including Power analyzer
- High usable bandwidth 100 kHz @ –0.5 dB
- Low phase shift < 1° @ 100 kHz
High Accuracy – developed to be used with Power Analyzers
Voltage Probe Technical Information
The HVD50R high voltage probe is developed and manufactured exclusively for HBM by the Steinbeis-Transferzentrum Energieeffiziente Leistungselektronik für elektrische Antriebe und Speicher.
Please click here to download the data sheet for the HVD50R.