As a Customer Care Agent, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and distributors. Your goal will be to qualify, register manage or assign inquiries to the relevant departments in the organization. Your main task is to provide support both internally and externally, to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be part of dynamic team that is linked to a larger global group.
Your primary areas of responsibilities will be:
- Answer telephones and route to appropriate department
- Generate quotations for internal/external customers
- Order processing and management
- Answer incoming requests from Customers
- Support in importation and exportation tasks
- Support on tender administration and internal purchase orders
- Customer database maintenance and updating
- Support managing demo rental paperwork
- Fluency in Portuguese a must. Good intermediate communication level in English. Spanish is a plus
- College degree in Business Administration or similar
- Customer support experience min. 2 years
- Excellent commercial understanding and communication
- Driven by customer satisfaction
- Task-oriented with attention to details
- Achieve tasks within agreed timescales
- Excellent teamwork and strong collaboration with peers and colleagues.
- Robust personality with the ability to multi-task
When joining HBK – Hottinger Brüel & Kjaer, you will get the opportunity to develop your career alongside some of the best and most passionate product physics experts from around the world. Freedom with responsibility is the framework for HBK employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.