The complete measurement chain for mobile field testing
Reliable measurement of physical quantities
Our strain gauges are best choice for reliably acquiring varios physical measurands. Especially optical strain gauges can withstand environmental influences if being used outdoors.
Mobile Data Recorder
Ideal recording systems for mobile field testing
- SomatXR is the ultra-rugged data acquisition systems for use in difficult environments
- QuantumX is the universal data acquisition allowing maximum flexibility of use supporting dozens of different sensor technologies in use.
Road load data acquisition: mobile data acquisition in the field
Vehicles and their components undergo numerous test runs from the first idea through to readiness for the start of production. From first "virtual load tests" only on the computer through tests in test stands and the "supreme discipline" of testing: mobile tests in the field (road load data acquisition).
The vehicles and components under test are subjected to real conditions of use, sometimes with extreme ambient and temperature conditions.
Mobile tests present specific challenges, in particular for measurement data acquisition: It is not enough just to provide the amplifiers with a rugged enclosure. It is essential also to take into account undesired influences on the measurement result such as extreme temperature variations. And, in addition: The test engineer should be able to access the measurement data in the field any time.
These ideas for next-generation mobile test and measuring equipment have been incorporated in HBM's SomatXR system which is outstanding for its ruggedness, high precision and maximum ease of use thanks to data transfer via the Internet.
Mobile Field Testing
Increasing number of tests and shorter development times
- Efficient data recording technology
- Web interfaces for remote control of measurements
- One reliable system for all tasks
- Easy setup to save time and reduce number of errors.