Joining two elements by press-fitting is very common practice. To monitor the quality of the component produced without destructive testing, a simultaneous measurement of pressing force and displacement is required during the fitting process.
HBM has years of experience working with assembly processes. This knowledge is built into our instrumentation and combined with standardized interfaces making it easy for you to perform the testing required.
- Riveting and clinching of components and metal sheets
- Crimping of wires in electronic circuits and connectors
- Screwing together of components
- Press-fitting of bearings into gearboxes
- Press-fitting of sleeves into vibration mounts.