Accurate measurement results due to a digital filter, a low-drift design, and high electromagnetic compatibility
The MVD2555 measuring amplifier is ideally suited to be used in industrial measurements. Their robust, dust-protected housing has been optimized for panel mounting. The amplifiers feature Min/Max memories, limit value switches, and different signal types to ensure maximum reliability in their applications. Both devices come with a freely scalable analog output that allows fast adaptation to individual measurement conditions and guarantees high-quality results.
- Accuracy class: 0.1
- Housing dimensions: 153 x 72 x 212 mm (W x H x D)
- Degree of protection: IP51 (front)
- Accurate measurement due to 0.1 accuracy class
- Clear results due to the presence of a digital filter that can be adjusted in multiple steps
- High signal quality thanks to a low-drift design
- High electromagnetic compatibility
- Easy configuration based on an integrated parameter memory (formulations)
- Freely scalable analog output (±10 V, ±20 mA, 4-20 mA)
- Integrated peak-value memory
- Multilingual, password-protected setup menu for device parameterization
Wide field of applications due to parameter memory and four limit value switches
- Portable housing with carrying handle that also serves as a stand
- Easy-to-read, 10-digit, red LED display
- Intuitive control through robust membrane keypad with seven button elements
- Integrated diagnostics, error, and alarm signals
Reliable use in industrial applications due to alarm signals and an easy-to-read LED display
- Low-drift 4.8 kHz carrier frequency amplifier that can be used in strain gauges in half and full-bridge configurations, inductive half- and full-bridges, LVDT, piezoresistive and potentiometric transducers
- Universal measurement inputs for all sensors commonly used in industrial automation and other processes
- Available with RS232 or RS485 device interface including software
- Large bandwidth, up to 1 kHz
- Four PLC-compatible limit value switches and two Min/Max memories
- 10-digit, easy-to-read, red LED display
- In combination with SD01A Zener barriers, sensors can also be operated as intrinsically safe devices in potentially explosive atmospheres, measurement circuit type[S.B.1] (Ex II (1) GD, [EEx ia]IIC).
MVD2555 CAD Files
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|MVD2555 CAD step files|
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|MVD - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|MVD2555 - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|MVD2555 - Data Sheet||English|
|MVD2555 - Data Sheet||English|
|MVD2555 - Datenblatt||German|
|MVD2555 - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|Control de procesos industriales con HBM - Folleto||Spanish|
|Controle de processo industrial com HBM - Folheto||Portuguese|
|Controllo dei processi industriali con HBM - Opuscolo||Italian|
|HBM 산업용 공정 제어 - 브로셔||Korean|
|HBM工業用プロセス制御 - パンフレット||Japanese|
|HBM的工业过程控制 - 手册||Chinese|
|Le contrôle de process industriel avec HBM - Brochure||French|
|Smart Measurement Technology for Smart Factories - Brochure||English|
|Smarte Messtechnik für die Smart Factory - Broschüre||German|
|MP85A - Operating manual||English, German|
|MVD2555 - Operating Manual||English, German|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|1-KAB, K-KAB (cable) - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|
|MVD, SCOUT55 - Product-Type Pattern Approval Russia||Russian|
|MVD2555 - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|
MVD CAE data for Eplan Electric P8
This project is a macro-project and contains CAE data for Eplan Electric P8.
Date: 03/2012 | Version: 1.00 | Size: 19 MB
MVD Scout Assistant
System-CD for MVD2555 and SCOUT55.
Date: 09/2008 | Version: 2.2 | Size: 40 MB
This is a collection of technical application reports for requirements around MVD2555 and Scout55.
They show a step-by-step solution up to the running project.
Available languages: English and German
Legal notice: The examples given are intended to illustrate the solution and integration into ClipX.
The examples do not imply any warranty or guarantee.
| Size: 2 MB