Seminar: Measuring Torque Correctly
Torque is the most challenging of all mechanical measurands because it is composed of two basic mechanical quantities. Furthermore, a torque sensor usually measures while rotating, which places high demands on the mounting.
Users therefore require a high level of knowledge and experience in theory and practice, which they can acquire at this seminar.
- Selecting a suitable torque transducer for your application
- How to read and interpret a data sheet
- Measurement principles and operating principle of torque transducers
- Theory and practice of installing torque transducers
- Parameterization of measuring chains
- Comparison of different calibration processes
- The effect of parasitic loads
- Amplifying and conditioning torque and rotational speed signals
- Estimating measurement uncertainty and taking it into consideration in your measurements
- Tips for error analysis
Your HBM Academy Plus
Benefit from the wealth of experience our trainers offer in torque measurement technology: there will be enough time in this seminar to answer your individual questions!
All users of torque measurement technology.
Basic familiarity with mechanics helpful. These skills can be acquired in the seminar "A Compact Introduction to Technical Mechanics."
Available seminar data
Individual Date on Request
Course fee: 880€ (exl. VAT)
Duration: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm