Measurement stability for long-term measurements
Reduce installation time and hassle with optical strain and temperature sensors that are already connected to each other through a permanent spliced connection.
Within each cable protection level choose the type and number of sensors, wavelengths, length of cables and connectors.
- Effective temperature compensation by combining pairs of strain and temperature sensors that are ready to install
- User-defined distances, wavelengths and connectors
- Strain and temperature measurements on the same line
Custom built for specific requirements
- Single, ready-to-install optical fiber
- Permanent and stable long-distance connections between sensors
Reduced installation effort and cost
- For laboratory, high strain or extended temperatures applications
- Select glueable or weldable strain and temperature sensors ready for installation
- For indoor or outdoor applications
- Featuring a dielectric cable, the aramid cabled strain and temperature sensors can be combined within FS76ARD
- Combine the different newLight strain and temperature sensors with armored cables
- Ideal for monitoring applications with on-site installation