The Somat product family offers the right data acquisition system for every requirement, even under the most difficult conditions: SomatXR, Somat eDAQXR and Somat eDAQXR-lite.
All three DAQ systems are designed and qualified for use in harsh environments – for mobile on- and off-road vehicle testing, as well as for test benches with tough requirements.
Benefit from consistent and comprehensive onboard data processing with unique accuracy and security "made by HBM".
Please note: Due to the huge success of our eDAQ product series in 2020, we have decided to extend the lifetime of the main components until at least March 2022. This extended selling period allows you to still satisfy your requirements for the next few years to continue testing with your equipment. Click here for more details.
Furthermore, we will still supporting you as we have done in the past years.
- Calibration and technical support are offered for ten more years (until December 2030)
- Repair services and accessories will be offered for the next five to ten years – 2025 to 2030 – depending on availability.
If you are not an existing eDAQ user, we recommend that you check out SomatXR, our new modular ruggedized DAQ series.
- Engineered for use in harsh environments
- Shock and vibration proof
- Use in an expanded temperature range (also through the dew point)
- High degree of protection (contact, dust, water)
- Setup in different topologies (distributed, centralized), matching the test object
- Scalable from 4 to 100+ channels by adding modules or layers as required
- Option: Integration into test benches
- Testing of cars, trucks, mobile machines, motorcycles and rail vehicles
- Road load data acquisition (RLDA), vehicle dynamics, functional tests, etc.
- Interactive testing and stand-alone monitoring