Compliant with given accuracy requirements in a wide measurement range; small error band ensures reliable results and low level of rejects in testing (e.g. end of line tests).
C10 Force Sensor: For Test Bench, Production and the Laboratory
The rotationally symmetric, low-profile C10 force transducer offers outstanding flexibility in test bench and demanding production tasks as well as in laboratory experiments. C10 is intended for use in dynamic and static measurement tasks and measures compressive force at high precision, even under unfavorable conditions such as high lateral force or temperature gradients.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.03... 0.06
- Capacities: 2.5 kN to 1 MN
- Standard for precision
- TC0 of only 75 ppm/10K
- Minimal non-linearity, small hysteresis and excellent repeatability
- High output signal of greater than 4 mV/V (from 25 kN capacity)
- Extremely high resolution through high amplifier level
- Made of corrosion-resistant materials acc. to DIN
- IP68 degree of protection (with cable option)
- Not affected by lateral force and eccentric load application
- Vibration resistant
- EMC approved
Reliable under harsh environmental conditions, even with electromagnetic fields.
- Many pre-designed, easy-to-order options allow for adaptation to the measurement task
- Over 2500 combinations available - short delivery time
- Different connectors, cable options, TEDS, double-bridge versions, etc. available
- Accessories to be ordered separately: thrust pieces, connection cables, calibration services
Plug & Play solutions save time, no need for on-site welding or connector assembly.
C10 Product Literature
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|C10 - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|C10 - Data Sheet||English|
|C10 - Data Sheet||Chinese|
|C10 - Data Sheet (Japanese)||Japanese|
|C10 - Datenblatt||German|
|C10 - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|Kräfte sicher messen - Broschüre||German|
|Medição confiável de força - Brochure||Portuguese|
|Misurazione sicura delle forze - Brochure||Italian|
|Reliable force measurement - Brochure||English|
|Reliable force measurement - Brochure||English (US)|
|C10 - Mounting Instructions||French, English, German, Italian|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|1-KAB, K-KAB (cable)- EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|
|U10M, U10S, U15, C10 - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|
Related Products & Services
Force Sensor for a Wide Range of Measurement Tasks
The multifunctional C10 force transducer is ideally suited for test bench and laboratory applications as well as for demanding tasks in production.