The sensor design guarantees reliable and traceable results.
KD and STZ force transducers have been specifically designed for the verification of material testing machines in compliance with ISO 7500-1. While the KD force transducer is suitable for compressive forces, the STZ measures tensile forces.
Both sensors can be used for referencing the testing machine’s measuring system, and therefore comply with the requirements of ISO376, class 0.5 in the measurement range between 20% and 100% of their capacity.
Both special force sensors are also used to test machine frames while subjected to a load. With four galvanically isolated strain gauge full bridges offset by 90° around the circumference of the measuring body, the transducers can determine whether the testing machine’s force application parts and the machine frame guarantee the perfect axial stressing of the test specimen. To achieve this, the force transducer is rotated several times in the machine.
- Tried and tested monolithic design
- Four galvanically isolated full bridges, enabling the reliable recognition of the force signal and potential machine frame misalignments
- Meets the requirements of class 0.5 according to ISO376
- Facilitates tests in compliance with EN7500
- Matching bridge amplifiers and calibration services are also available from HBM
Years of experience in reference measurement range, along with matching electronics, results in the most cost-effective, long-term solution for your tests.
|Title / Description
|KD, STZ - Data Sheet
|KD, STZ - Datenblatt
|KD, STZ - Prospetto dati
|KD, STZ - Mounting instructions / Montageanleitung
|Declaration of Conformity
|1-KAB, K-KAB (cable) - EU Declaration of Conformity