The self-restoring C16A load cells are extremely robust, reliable, and versatile and can also be used for very high loads.
Type C16A Self-Restoring Load Cell: Reliable Weighing up to 400 Tons
The C16 rocker pin load cells ensure optimal force application, are especially robust and allow for precise weighing up to a maximum capacity, ranging from 20 to 400 tons—and an accuracy class up to C5 per OIML R60. They are also suitable for use in harsh environments, for example, in weighbridges for road or rail vehicles or for level measurement in silos. In addition, C16A load cells with IP 69K degree of protection and explosion proof IECEx-ATEX design are also available. A rotation stop, lightning protection, and robust cable variants offer additional protection.
- Accuracy class: up to C5
- Maximum capacity: 20 to 400 tons
- Degrees of protection: IP68 and IP69K
- Accuracy class up to C5 (corresponds to OIML class III)
- Legal for trade weighing system of up to 5,000 divisions
- 6-wire configuration for compensating changes in resistance and cables that can be cut to length individually
- Self-restoring and equipped with rotation stop that prevents rotation about the y-axis
- Optimized for parallel connection including off-center load compensation
High accuracy, due to high-grade load cell technology that is not affected by interference.
- Load cell made of stainless steel
- Not affected by temperature variations
- IP68/IP69K degree of protection ensures durability under permanent humidity and high pressure conditions
- EMC tested per IEC 45501:2015
- Extremely robust, thanks to optional TPE-0 cable sheath
- Lightning protection against overvoltage
- Explosion-proof version available (IECEx-ATEX-Zone 2/21)
Also well-suited for use in hash environments, thanks to its ruggedized design and explosion–proof make
- Self-restoring load cell
- Up to seven maximum capacities available (20 t, 30 t, 40 t, 60 t, 100 t, 200 t, 400 t)
- Cable lengths up to 40 m available, optionally with braided wire or TPE-0 cable sheath in red signal color
- Approved as per OIML R60 and other internationally recognized certification standards
- Easy and fast integration into weighbridges and other weighing applications, also with existing systems.
Versatile use, also for high capacities. Includes certificates and a lot of accessories
C16A Versions and Accessories
- Accuracy class D1 version, up to 400 t
- Accuracy class C3 version, up to 100 t
- Accuracy class C4 version, up to 60 t
- With lightning protection, up to 30 t
- Explosion-proof version, up to 60 t
An extensive range of accessories, such as cables, which meet the highest requirements in terms of durability, is available.
For more information, please refer to the data sheet.