Grow your knowledge and skills with our free live and on-demand webinars.
What Impact Does High Accuracy Have on Torque Measurements?
Date and Time
April 25, 2017 at 11:00 AM ET
May 9, 2017 at 2:00 PM ET
June 28, 2017 at 12:00 PM ET
- How can I attend one of the HBM webinars?
Click a webinar from the list above and you will be directed to a page with more information on the webinar. From there you can choose to register by selecting the register now button. Simply provide your name and email address to register.
- Which hardware do I need to attend a webinar?
You need a computer or tablet with an internet connection and speakers or a headset to listen to the presentation.
- What happens if I have technical problems during the webinar?
During the webinar, you can address the presenter or the moderator via the Q&A feature with any issues.
- Can I ask questions during the webinar?
You can use the Q&A feature to ask questions, which will be answered after the presentation.
- How long are HBM webinars?
The webinars run anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour, including questions.
- Do I need to pay for HBM webinars?
No, all webinars are free.
- What if I register, but miss the webinar?
If you cannot attend the webinar, the webinar will be available to view in the section above, Recorded Webinars, a few days after the webinar is held. An email notification will go out to all registrants once the webinar is posted on the website.