The T10F torque transducer is well proven and reliable and can be used in many applications.
The T10F torque transducer’s high torsional stiffness due to its short design makes it well suited for measuring dynamic torque. Its high lateral stiffness allows for direct coupling of relatively large masses. It is ideal for use in production, end-of-line tests and test stands in the automotive sector. The T10F torque transducer can be used in many different applications due to its wide measurement range and easy integration.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.1
- Nominal (rated) torques: 50 N·m to 10 kN·m
- Nominal (rated) rotational speed: up to 15,000 rpm
- High torsional, bending, and lateral stiffness
- Dynamic measurement properties and high natural frequency
- Extremely short design saves space in the test stand
High torsional, bending, and lateral stiffness allows for efficient use.
- High accuracy and linearity with small hysteresis of up to 0.05%
- Maintenance free without bearings or slip rings
- IP54 degree of protection
Robust design for maintenance free and accurate operation.
- Large choice of measuring ranges from 50 N·m to 10 kN·m
- Integrated optical speed measuring system
- Can be ideally combined with TIM-EC, TIM-PN, QuantumX and PMX measurement systems
- Easy integration
Versatile use in many different applications due to wide measurement range and easy integration.