The stainless-steel U2A tension/compression load cell is legal for trade up to 1000 divisions and can be universally used owing to its sturdy design, e.g. for suspended tank weighing.
The U2A load cell has proven to be useful in thousands of applications and is available with maximum capacities ranging between 50 kg and 20 t. The variants with 500 kg, 1 t, 2 t, and 5 t maximum capacity meet the D1 accuracy class. Additionally, the U2A load cell is available with other maximum capacities and accuracy classes (0.1 and 0.2).
Compliance with the D1 accuracy class allows utilization in Class III scales with a resolution of up to 1,000 divisions in compliance with OIML R60. These can, for example, include suspended tanks, conveyor or batching scales, or hybrid scales. Another major field of application is found in gravimetric level measurement.
- Accuracy classes: D1, 0.1 %, 0.2 % (depending on the maximum capacity)
- Maximum capacity: 50 kg / 100 kg / 200 kg / 500 kg / 1 t/ 2 t / 5 t / 10 t /20 t
- Principle of measurement: Strain-gauge full bridge in 6-wire configuration
- Version: Tension/compression load; preferred direction: Tension
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Flat and space-saving design: starting from 50 mm diameter
- Stainless steel
- Protected against dust and water in compliance with IP67
- Broad operating temperature, ranging from –30 °C to optionally +120 °C
- Ex-version available as an option (IECEx-ATEX and EAC zone)
Versatile use in harsh environments
- Knuckle eyes are available as an option: Ideal force application through self-restoring design
- The load cell can be screw-mounted with an integrated adapter to reduce the height of construction
Swift and convenient integration with your system
- Complies with the requirements of the D1 accuracy class according to OIML R60 (500 kg, 1 t, 2 t, 5 t maximum capacity)
- Accuracy classes: 0.1 % (100 kg, 200 kg, 10 t, 20 t maximum capacity) and 0.2% (50 kg maximum capacity)
- 6-wire configuration allows connection of long cables
For use with legal-for-trade Class III scales – and many other applications with suspended goods or tanks
For optimum force transmission, upper and lower knuckle eyes are available as accessories.
Further information can be found in the data sheet.