The high-performance WTX120 weighing terminal makes the most out of your measurement chain: Achieve excellence in weighing technology!
WTX120: Industrial and Legal for Trade Weighing Terminal
Any analog load cell based on strain gauges can be connected to the WTX120 industrial and rail-mountable weighing terminal. The weight indicator is ideally suited for filling, dosing and sorting plants and machines and offers everything you'd expect from modern weighing electronics: It can be integrated into standard industrial control systems thanks to industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus interfaces. Push buttons, display and text navigation allow for effortless on-site operation. As an additional benefit, the intuitive HBM weighing software PanelX helps you with start-up or maintenance.
- Industrial Ethernet (PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Ethernet TCP) and Fieldbus (PROFIBUS DP) interfaces
- Analog output (mA, V/DC), digital inputs and outputs and serial interfaces (RS485, RS232)
- Daisy chain based on integrated network switch
Future-proof interfaces: Maximum investment safety!
Easy and comfortable
- 5 buttons and big, illuminated screen for on-site start-up
- HBM weighing software PanelX
- Standard Ethernet TCP service interface
Convenient handling: Quick and easy on-site set-up (e.g. calibration without further tools) or remote operation with weighing software PanelX
Weighing technology excellence
- Functions for dynamic filling and dosing
- Highest industrial resolution up to 30,000d
- Highest Legal for Trade resolution of 10,000e (OIML certified)
- High-speed data rate up to 800 Hz
- Up to 120.000 legal for trade memory
The best choice for weighing: WTX120 fulfils your technological and legal needs
Beyond Components: Complete Weighing Solutions by HBM
Opting for the WTX120 weight indicator, you get more than just a single high-class component. HBM offers you a complete weighing solution adaptable to your needs: From sensors through to software and service. As a global technology and market leader, we can give you the service you need, when and where you need it. Just get in touch!