The T12HP torque transducer offers exceptional precision and superior performance for dynamic measurements in test benches to increase efficiency and optimize functionality.
T12HP Torque Transducer: Maximum Precision, Dynamics and Resolution
One torque sensor, multiple functions – only T12HP can do this. Its superior basic accuracy guarantees precise values over the entire measurement range. This results in the FlexRange™ capability that only T12HP can provide without the need to switch the measuring range like so called dual range sensors do.
The non-contacting transducer combines the flexibility of digital signal conditioning with the measurement accuracy of a carrier-frequency amplifier without data or accuracy loss. T12HP Assistant and CAN parameterization are user-friendly tools made available to allow easy configuration.
In combination with the TIM-EC interface module for EtherCAT and TIM-PN for PROFINET the torque and rotational speed signals can be integrated with cutting-edge test bench systems via the frequency interface with to date unknown precision and maximum performance and in a highly flexible manner.
- HBM accuracy class: 0.02
- Nominal (rated) measuring range: 100 Nm to 10 kNm
- Minimal linearity deviation, including hysteresis of 0.007%
- Superior temperature stability with TC0 of 0.005%/10K
- FlexRange™ capability – no change in measurement range necessary
Benefit of superior basic accuracy thanks to FlexRange™ capability, that guarantees precisely measured values over the entire measurement range.
- High bandwidth
- Mechanical limit value monitoring
- Diagnosis of the measurement process
- Integrated temperature measurement
Reduction of down time resulting in effective cost savings
- CAN, PROFIBUS, EtherCAT and PROFINET for easy integration with different test bench concepts
- Measurement ranges from 100 Nm to 10 kNm
- Optional: Rotational speed measuring system with reference pulse for acquiring the absolute rotor position
Reliable measured data of highest quality and resolution
Highest Efficiency with Maximum Precision
Due to its superior temperature stability with a TC0 of 0.005%/10K the T12HP torque transducer with FlexRange™ capability provides better accuracy over the complete measuring range than any standard dual range torque transducer.
Testing of electrical machines with Genesis High Speed
T12HP torque transducers combined with Genesis High Speed are well-suited for this task. They feature an optional rotational speed measuring system with reference pulse that provides information about the absolute rotor position, which is required for analysis purposes.
Wide Range of Accessories
- Connection cables, plugs and sockets for torque, rotational speed, CAN Bus and PROFIBUS
- Connection cables (Torque / Speed)
- Setup toolkit
T12HP Product Literature
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|T12HP - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|T12HP - Data Sheet||English|
|T12HP - Data Sheet||Japanese|
|T12HP - Datenblatt||German|
|T12HP - Dessins technique||French|
|T12HP - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|T12HP - Technical Drawing||English|
|T12HP - Technische Zeichnung||German|
|T12HP - Drehmomentaufnehmer||German|
|T12HP - Mounting Instructions||English|
|T12HP - Notice de montage||French|
|T12HP - Interface description / Schnittstellenbeschreibung||English, German|