Precise results, owing to inter- and extrapolation at the maximum resolution
The QuantumX MX460B pulse and frequency module enables digital pulse and frequency signals to be acquired very precisely, with 100 MHz internal resolution and a sampling rate of up to 100 kS/s, which is optimal for measurement of tasks in the development of electric drives and high-performance engines in a highly dynamic manner. The QuantumX MX460B is the only digital pulse and frequency module worldwide that is capable of acquiring many quantities simultaneously, such as rotational speed, torque, angle, position, displacement, and pulse width modulation while ensuring lossless data transmission. The module achieves the 0.01 accuracy class, owing to integrated inter- and extrapolation, thereby providing very detailed and reproducible measurement results.
It also offers comprehensive safety functions, owing to real-time torsional-vibration analysis and differential-angle calculation, which come in handy, for instance, if an emergency shutdown is required during load tests in the test bench. The pulse and frequency module have been optimally integrated into the QuantumX family. Ethernet and FireWire allow convenient and modular connection to existing measuring systems. The QuantumX MX460B optimally complements HBM’s T12HP and T40B high-quality torque transducers.
- Accuracy class: 0.01
- Sampling rate: up to 100 kS/s per channel
- Interfaces: Ethernet and FireWire
- Accurate measurement, which can be attributed to the 0.01 accuracy class
- Detailed results, owing to sampling rates of up to 100 kS/s per channel
- Low-noise measurement facilitated by active low-pass filters (Bessel, Butterworth, linear phase)
- High-resolution data due to integrated inter- and extrapolation functions
- Suitable for digital pulse and frequency signals up to 1 MHz
- Optimized acquisition and processing of rotational speed, torque, angle, position, displacement, and pulse width modulation
- The supply voltage for active transducers can be selected per channel in a range between 5–24 V
- Integrated real-time torsional-vibration analysis and differential-angle calculation
Suitable for demanding applications with many different measured quantities.
- Angle-based analysis on a PC running catman
- Automatic measuring point identification due to TEDS
- Optimal integration into the QuantumX family
- Easy connection to the PC for data analysis or in real time to the automation environment
- Extensive range of accessories, including Backplane, EtherCAT, or CAN modules