- Maximum sampling rate up to 1000S/s
- NTP clock synchronization now possible*
- Increased operating temperature ranges from [10º C to 40º C] to [0º C to 50º C]
- Improved resolution and stability
- Slightly improved consumption
HBM FiberSensing has launched a new version of its high-resolution FS22 Industrial BraggMETER DI interrogator for dynamic acquisition rates with improved data acquisition rate.
- Offers real sampling rates of operation from 50 S/s,100 S/s, 200 S/s, and 500 S/s, to 1000 S/s.
- Improved time synchronization with the integration of the NTP protocol in the interrogator internal processing unit.
- One of the very few interrogators in the market covering at least 100 nm wavelength range and acquisition rates of 1000 S/s.
- Up to 8 optical channels with simultaneous and parallel acquisition of all sensors connected to all optical channels without reduction of selected acquisition rate and resolution.
- High dynamic range meeting demanding sensing networks with long distances and losses.
- Integration in hybrid measurement solutions: Compatibility with catman® software enables combination with classical HBM devices into one system requiring a single interface. Additional results granted by selecting the best suited technology for each parameter.
- Continuous swept laser scanning technology with proven reliability.
- New and enhanced features of the FS22 DI interrogator increase its applicability in testing and monitoring projects for the Civil Engineering, Geotechnics, Aeronautics and Aerospace markets.
- New doors opened in applications for the Railways, Automotive and Wind industries, requiring higher acquisition rates.
Compatible with BraggMONITOR DI and catman® Softwares
- FS22 Industrial BraggMETER DI with 1000 S/s acquisition rate delivered with free BraggMONITOR DI software!
- 1000 S/s acquisition rate compatible with BraggMONITOR DI version 1.6 or higher.
- catman® software available for further possibilities in acquisition, data processing, recordings, data storage, visualization and integration with other equipment.
- 1000 S/s acquisition rate compatible with catman Easy or catman AP version 5.0 and above using the Easy Optics Module.