The professional setup of a strain gauge measurement chain requires training and a lot of experience.
A wrong installation leads can risk your project and cost a lot of time and money.
Therefore we show you how to minimize risks in installation and how to save time
- Learn about typical traps during installation and identify error sources
- Learn how to simplify your installation
- Learn about the advantages of pre-wired gauges
- Learn about the limitation of “easy approaches”
- Set up measurement chain within a couple of minutes