High-precision measurements due to integrated temperature sensor and high-grade strain-gauge technology.
The P3 Top Class BlueLine pressure transducer measures extremely high pressure up to 15,000 bar with 0.25 accuracy class, thereby demonstrating outstanding precision in the market. It is ideal for measurement tasks in research and development, for instance, in hydraulic test benches and autofrettage due to the use of HBM’s high-grade strain-gauge technology. Its integrated temperature sensors facilitate compensating for the influences of heating and cooling, thus ensuring maximum accuracy, even with extreme temperature variances.
The data acquisition system automatically identifies the pressure transducer due to the integrated TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet) technology. The P3 Top Class BlueLine can withstand extremely high pressure owing to its corrosion-resistant, monolithic steel measuring body. Each pressure transducer is tested and delivered with individual extended test reports that provides comprehensive data to facilitate even more precise measurements. The P3 Top Class BlueLine transducer is the result of HBM’s many years of experience, which makes it a high-end-technology product for high-pressure applications.
- Accuracy class: up to 0.25
- Nominal pressure: up to 15,000 bar
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Accurate measurement attributed to the 0.25 accuracy class
- Integrated temperature sensor compensating the influences of heating and cooling
- Static and dynamic measurements due to HBM’s high-grade strain-gauge technology
- Sturdy, monolithic steel measuring body
- Corrosion-resistant, even in a chemical environments
- Resistant to permanent humidity and dirt owing to IP67 degree of protection
- Good load cycle capability for up to 10 million load cycles
Extremely durable owing to its corrosion-resistant, monolithic steel measuring body.
- Ready for immediate use owing due to TEDS automatic sensor identification
- Available with three nominal pressure ranges (5,000, 10, 000, and 15,000 bar)
- Broad operating temperature range from -40 °C to +100 °C
- Standard Plug-in-LEMO plug and M20 x 1.5 thread
Easy integration due to automatic sensor identification and standard connectors.
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Caractéristiques techniques||French|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Data Sheet||English|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Data Sheet (Japanese)||Japanese|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Datenblatt||German|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine / P3MBP BlueLine - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|P3TCP/P3MBP - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|Druckmesstechnik von HBM - Broschüre||German|
|La technologie de mesure de pression chez HBM||French|
|Pressure measurement technology from HBM - Brochure||English|
|P3 Top Class BlueLine - Mounting instructions||French, English, German|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|P3 EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|