The universal data acquisition card supports 9 different sensor types on every input and is perfectly suited for dynamic mechanical testing.
Due to its high sample rate of 500 kS/s per channel and 24-bit resolution, it is the perfect solution for all kinds of mechanical testing such as shock and vibration as well as impact testing. The fast input card offers many advantages: it provides 8 or 16 channels enabling you to implement cost-effective solutions.
- Universal inputs
- 9 different sensor types
- Individual type for every channel
- Sample rates from 0.1 S/s to 500 kS/s per channel
- Optimal anti-aliasing
- User-selectable IIR filters
- Real-time formula database for true real-time math routines
- Recording triggered by results
- Results stream to EtherCAT