Genesis HighSpeed is the modular platform for fast measurements of electrical and mechanical parameters. A transient recorder, data recorder and data acquisition system – all in one. Thanks to its modular architecture it is equipped for any high speed measurement task. Build your own configuration consisting of a mainframe, data acquisition card and Perception software.
Also available: Devices with signal conditioning for all commonly used sensors and fibre optical isolated digitizers for signal acquisition, even in the high-voltage range.
- Choose from 7 different mainframes
- With or without integrated PC
- Windows or Linux based
- Multi-Mainframe capabilities
- Optical Master / Slave
- PTPv2 and IRIG synching
- Sample rates from 20 kS/s to 250 MS/s
- Isolated digitzers with 25 or 100 MS/s
- 14 to 24 bit resolution
- Continuous streaming to PC with 200 MB/s per mainframe
- Data compression during transfer fur further speed increase
- Local storage with up to 400 MB/s per mainframe
- Continuous recording or triggered sweeps – up to 200 per second
- Stand alone operation without PC connected
- Linux based OS in tethered acquisition units
- Local SSD RAIDs for storage without network
- Safe recovery of data after power loss
- Reliable hardware triggers per channel
- Optional optical interfaces for data, synch, and trigger to eliminate noise issues
Combine a mainframe, the input boards which fit best, and Perception software. Or integrate the Genesis hardware into your own software.
- Management on injection systems
- Analysis on ignition coils
- Preventive maintenance and inspection
- Previsions according to maintenance plan
How to Interface with Genesis HighSpeed and/or Perception
Would you like to use Perception software and/or the Genesis HighSpeed system for your own specific needs? No problem! You can integrate them into your specific environment and use them exactly the way you want by selecting one of the many different interfacing options.
Use the filter below to define the signals/sensors and the speed of your measurement, the quantity of channels and the kind of mainframe you need. If you aren't sure about a requirement, just leave it open.
Selected: no filter
Your selection returned 16 results.
Ask your HBM Sales EngineerPlease send me