16 individually configurable channels for active sensors
Do you want to use active sensors for measuring physical quantities? The MX1601B-R standard amplifier provides measurement inputs for
- Standardized voltage (±60 V, ± 10 V or ± 100 mV)
- Standardized current (0 or 4 ... 20 mA)
- IEPE/ICP© sensors
in 16 individually configurable channels - at an attractive price per channel!
Powerful performance: Reliable and precise
The MX1601B-R is compact and easy to integrate. In addition, it is convincing through its high measurement quality:
- Every channel has a 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converter. Moreover, all channels are electrically isolated.
- The amplifier offers sample rates up to 19,200 Samples/s per channel and a bandwidth of up to 3 kHz.
- A working standard calibration certificate stored in the instrument guarantees quality and traceability.
- Mobile measurements and tests with off-highway vehicles (construction, agriculture and forestry)
- Stationary measurements and tests on infrastructures, e.g. buildings
- Field tests in harsh environments
- Reliable measurement results even in harsh environments
- Reduced wiring effort due to use of distributed modules
- Digitization close to the sensor results in higher measurement quality
Flexible, modular and expandable
SomatXR modules can also be used in combination with other data acquisition systems (e.g. QuantumX). In just a few simple steps you can put together a highly individualized data acquisition system scaled to your specific needs. The modules communicate via Ethernet TCP/IP and are synchronized using IEEE 1588 (PTPv2).
Professional software support
SomatXR users benefit from a powerful software package. Every measurement module can be connected to the PC and catman measurement software via Ethernet. The ultra rugged CX23-R data recorder allows stand-alone use in the field without a PC. This ensures that the data is easy to acquire, clearly visualized and smartly analyzed.