Precise measurement results in harsh environments
Do you want to measure torque, rotational speed, angle, position, or displacement in harsh environments? If so, the MX460B-R 4-channel, digital impulse and frequency measurement module that comes in a rugged enclosure and features round plugs is the right solution for you. The MX460B-R is suited for precise acquisition of digital signals in off-road vehicle testing or test bench applications. In addition, the SomatXR MX460B-R also acquires information resulting from pulse width measurements or crank angle sensors to facilitate TDC (Top Dead Center) or angle-based data analysis in combustion engine testing. The module allows torsional vibration analysis and differential angle calculation in real time, due to its ability to forward the results to running test automation and control systems.
Rugged modules are obviously the first choice, particularly in powertrain testing, since vibration, temperature, and leaking liquids must not impact the module and your testing job. The SomatXR MX460B-R, combined with HBM torque sensors, and the use of advanced digital inter- and extrapolation, ensures high-resolution digital torque and rotational speed frequency measurements with highest dynamics of up to 1 MP/s and an output rate of 100 kS/s.
- Temperature range: -40 to +80 °C
- IP65/IP67 degree of protection (dust, water)
- Vibration-proof up to min. 10 g
- Shock-proof up to 75 g
- Stand-alone use in the field due to SomatXR data recorder
- Working standard calibration certificate according to ISO 10012 stored in the SomatXR module
- DAkkS certificate (ISO 17025) from HBM on request
- Acquisition of torque, rotational speed, angle, position, or displacement
- Sample rates of up to 100 kS/channel
- Signal bandwidth of up to 40 kHz
- Torsional vibration analysis
- Differential angle calculation
High operational safety
- For mobile use in harsh environments
- For test stand applications
- Compatible with other data acquisition systems
- Ethernet TCP/IP communications outputs
- Synchronization using IEEE 1588 (PTPv2)
Easy to integrate and expandable
SomatXR modules can also be used in combination with other data acquisition systems (e.g. QuantumX). In just a few simple steps you can put together a highly individualized data acquisition system scaled to your specific needs. The modules communicate via Ethernet TCP/IP and are synchronized using IEEE 1588 (PTPv2).
SomatXR users benefit from a powerful software package. Every measurement module can be connected to the PC and catman measurement software via Ethernet. The SomatXR data recorders allows stand-alone use in the field without a PC. This ensures that the data is easy to acquire, clearly visualized and smartly analyzed.
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|SomatXR MX460B-R CAD step files|
|SomatXR MX460B-R Accessories CAD step files|