Do you want to analyze highly dynamic systems and get the maximum out of your measurement? Then SomatXR MX411B-R is the right amplifier for you. MX411B-R has four channels with a maximum sample rate of 100 kS/s per channel, which increases to 200 kS/s in two-channel mode. That makes the amplifier ideally suited for highly dynamic acquisition and analysis of mechanical measurement quantities.
The following transducer technologies are supported by SomatXR MX411B-R:
- Voltage (±10V)
- Standardized current (±20 mA)
- Full-bridge or half-bridge circuit strain gauges
- Inductive full and half bridges, LVDT
- Current-fed piezoelectric transducers (IEPE, ICP®)
- Piezoresistive full bridges
Sample rates of up to 100 kS/s per channel combined with a high resolution of 24-bit – MX411B-R guarantees maximum accuracy. This fully and reliably meets the requirements for acquisition of highly dynamic forces and accelerations in harsh environments.
- Mobile measurements and tests with off-highway vehicles (construction, agriculture and forestry)
- Stationary measurements and tests on infrastructures, e.g. buildings
- Field tests in harsh environments
- Reliable measurement results even in harsh environments
- Reduced wiring effort due to use of distributed modules
- Digitization close to the sensor results in higher measurement quality
Flexible, modular and expandable
SomatXR modules can also be used in combination with other data acquisition systems (e.g. QuantumX). In just a few simple steps you can put together a highly individualized data acquisition system scaled to your specific needs. The modules communicate via Ethernet TCP/IP and are synchronized using IEEE 1588 (PTPv2).
Professional software support
SomatXR users benefit from a powerful software package. Every measurement module can be connected to the PC and catman measurement software via Ethernet. The ultra rugged CX22B-R data recorder allows stand-alone use in the field without a PC. This ensures that the data is easy to acquire, clearly visualized and smartly analyzed.
Highly precise and reliable
Reliable and dependable measurement results require the calibration of transducers, amplifiers, or complete measurement chains.
- Working standard calibration certificate according to ISO 10012 stored in the SomatXR module
- DAkkS certificate (ISO 17025) from HBM on request
|Download the CAD step files for this product
|SomatXR MX411B-R CAD step files
|SomatXR MX411B-R Accessories CAD step files