Whatever you want to measure, the MX840B-R universal amplifier offers eight channels to which you can connect over 16 different transducer technologies. That makes MX840B-R the perfect solution for varying measurement tasks that require the use of many different transducers. With the universal inputs you are equipped for any application.
MX840B-R has a maximum sample rate of 40 kS/s per channel and can acquire data from the following transducer types:
- Voltage (± 100mV, ± 10V, ± 60V)
- Standardized current (±20 mA)
- Full-bridge or half-bridge circuit strain gauges
- Inductive full and half bridges, LVDT
- Potentiometric transducers
- Current-fed piezoelectric transducers (IEPE, ICP®)
- Piezoresistive full bridge
- Resistance thermometers (PT100, PT1000)
- Ohmic resistor
- Channels five to eight, in addition: frequency, pulse counter, rotary encoder, torque, SSI
- Channel 1, in addition: CAN bus
- Mobile measurements and tests with off-highway vehicles (construction, agriculture and forestry)
- Stationary measurements and tests on infrastructures, e.g. buildings
- Field tests in harsh environments
- Reliable measurement results even in harsh environments
- Reduced wiring effort due to use of distributed modules
- Digitization close to the sensor results in higher measurement quality
Flexible, modular and expandable
SomatXR modules can also be used in combination with other data acquisition systems (e.g. QuantumX). In just a few simple steps you can put together a highly individualized data acquisition system scaled to your specific needs. The modules communicate via Ethernet TCP/IP and are synchronized using IEEE 1588 (PTPv2).
Professional software support
SomatXR users benefit from a powerful software package. Every measurement module can be connected to the PC and catman measurement software via Ethernet. The ultra rugged CX22B-R data recorder allows stand-alone use in the field without a PC. This ensures that the data is easy to acquire, clearly visualized and smartly analyzed.
Highly precise and reliable
Reliable and dependable measurement results require the calibration of transducers, amplifiers, or complete measurement chains.
- Working standard calibration certificate according to ISO 10012 stored in the SomatXR module
- DAkkS certificate (ISO 17025) from HBM on request
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|SomatXR MX840B-R CAD step files|
|SomatXR MX840B-R Accessories CAD step files|