The rugged SomatXR MX1609KB-R and MX1609TB-R thermocouple amplifiers provide 16 channels for temperature measurement, and are ideal for use in harsh environments.
The rugged SomatXR MX1609KB-R and MX1609TB-R thermocouple amplifiers measure temperatures precisely, even in harsh environments. They are protected against dust, sand, and water, and are ideal for use in measurement tasks in mobile field tests. The SomatXR MX1609KB-R is compatible with type K thermocouples and measures temperatures ranging from -100 to +1,300 °C. The SomatXR MX1609TB-R version supports type T thermocouples, offers an especially good linearity in the range from -50 to +200 °C, and provides results with even higher precision in this temperature range.
The devices are perfectly integrated into the SomatXR family and can easily be connected to existing systems through Ethernet or FireWire. Additionally, they can be used as a full-fledged alternative in combination with the QuantumX.
- Accuracy: up to 0.1 °C
- Sample rate: up to 600 S/s per channel
- Measuring inputs: Type K (green) or T (brown) Thermo-Mini sockets with wireless TEDS (RFID)
- Accuracy up to 0.1 °C
- Improved signal conditioning due to an internal cold junction directly at the socket
- Active Bessel/Butterworth low-pass filters
- Working standard calibration certificate according to ISO 10012 stored in the SomatXR module
- DAkkS certificate (ISO 17025) from HBM on request
Provides high measurement accuracy and low-noise results
- Protected against extreme temperatures, dirt, shock, vibration, dew, water jets, and immersion in water
- IP65 and IP67 degrees of protection
- High shock and vibration resistance, meeting the requirements of military standard MIL 202g
- Interference-proof data acquisition owing to electrically isolated channels
Ensures dependable measurements, even in adverse conditions
- Sample rates of up to 600 S/s per channel
- Reduced wiring due to its use close to the measuring point
- Perfectly integrated into the SomatXR and QuantumX families, and thus upgradeable with many functions (recorder, PC connection, EtherCAT, CAN, etc.)
Allows multi-dimensional measurements due to the availability of 16 channels and free scalability with additional modules
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|SomatXR MX1609 CAD step files|
|SomatXR MX1609 Accessories CAD step files|