Universal transient recorder & data acquisition mainframe with 4 slots for input boards and high data throughput. Perfect for high speed acquisition with moderate channel count in the field, in the lab, and in the test cell.
The GEN4tB is a data acquisition system that grows with your needs.
It has four slots for acquisition cards and can grow to as many as 32 channels in a small and compact form factor. Its unmatched streaming capabilities enable to record data to the optional, embedded SSD at up to 350 MB/s or to a PC with 100 MB/s or even 400 MB/s, depending on the used Ethernet interface.
The GEN4tB offers an extended temperature range, so this makes it the perfect fit for usage in cold or hot environments. The system includes free Perception standard software, which can be installed on as many PCs as needed to control the system and review acquired data.
With the selection of the right input card, the GEN4tB can be used for versatile applications:
- Using the basic input cards the GEN4tB can be used to record voltages, or vibrations using IEPE transducers, with up to 32 channels simultaneously at up to 2 MS/s.
- Using the unique 1.5 kV power analyzer cards turns GEN4tB into a powerful 12 channel power analyzer offering best in class accuracy and dynamic measurement capabilities.
- With the universal input card GEN4tB can be used in material testing with up to 32 physical sensors like strain gauges, IEPE sensors or thermocouples using up to 500 kS/s sample rate.
- The 250 MS/s input cards allow utilization for ultra-fast voltage or strain gauge measurements like “Split-Hopkinson bar” or using the fiber optic digitizers in a real high voltage/high power environment.
- Portable, bench top or rack mounted
- RJ45 or optical Ethernet PC connection
- PTPv2, GPS, and IRIG time synching
- Optical Master/Slave connection
- EtherCAT and CAN FD interfaces
- Extended temperature range
A powerful data acquisition system
- Data acquisition front end for PC
- Stand-alone data recorder
- Multi-mainframe systems up to any channel count
- Distributed DAQ using optical Master/Slave
- Front-End for automation systems using real time busses
- “Number crunching” front end for 3rd party software, integrated using GEN DAQ API for Windows/Linux
Flexible usage in the field, mobile in a vehicle or in the lab
- Local storage or transfer to PC
- 100 MB/s streaming to PC
- 200 MB/s streaming to 1 TB SSD with extended temperature range
- 350 MB/s streaming to optional 500 GB SSD
- 400 MB/s streaming to PC using optional 10 Gbit Ethernet
- Scalable recording with multiple mainframes:
4 mainframes offer 1400 MB/s streaming (example)
Real time direct to disc capabilities unique in the market
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|GEN4tB CAD step files|
|Title / Description||Language||Products||Language||Content Types|
|GEN4tB - Caractéristiques technique||French|
|GEN4tB - Datasheet||English|
|GEN4tB - Datenblatt||German|
|GEN4tB - Hoja de especificaciones||Spanish|
|GEN4tB - Prospetto dati||Italian|
|GEN4tB - 데이터 시트||Korean|
|GEN4tB - データシート||Japanese|
|GEN4tB - 数据表||Chinese|
|eDrive testing - Brochure||French|
|eDrive Testing - Brochure||English|
|eDrive Testing - Broschüre||German|
|eDrive testing - Opuscolo||Italian|
|eDrive testing - ブローシャー||Japanese|
|eDrive testing - 小冊||Chinese|
|Genesis High Speed - Brochure (US)||English (US)|
|Genesis High Speed - Folheto||Portuguese|
|Genesis HighSpeed - Brochure||English|
|Genesis HighSpeed - Broschüre||German|
|Genesis HighSpeed - 小冊||Chinese|
|7600 Isolated Digitizer GEN series - User Manual||English|
|GEN Series GEN4tB - User Manual||English|
|HV Impulse Attenuator - User Manual||English|
|Isolated Digitizer GEN series - User Manual||English|
|GEN series G070A - Data Sheet||English|
|GEN series G072 - Data Sheet||English|
|HV Impulse Attenuator - Data Sheet||English|
|GENseries - Safety Instructions||English, German, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian|
|Declaration of Conformity|
|1-KAB, K-KAB (cable) - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|
|GEN series - EU Declaration of Conformity||Multilanguage|
|Calibration and Verification Software Version 3.04 GEN series - User Manual||English|
|GEN series Calibration Kit - Data Sheet||English|
Hardware Peripheral Update Package
Update HBM approved GEN DAQ hardware peripherals. For example allowing new types of (solid state) drives.
Date: 11/2019 | Version: 7.48.19318 | Size: 5 MB
Perception Feature Preview 64-bit
This is a special version of Perception allowing interested customers to get used to feature from the "next" Perception version to become available.
A Preview version contains new features and is tested, but not to the extent of a regular release. It is also not shipped with new hardware but only available as download for customer to test.
This preview contains some bug fixes only.
Size: 379 MB
Perception Software 64-bit
Perception Enterprise (1-PERC-64) is no longer required to run the 64-bit version of Perception. Therefore all Perception versions are available in 64-bit.
The 64-bit version of Perception includes “Full install” and “Free viewer install” – each installation with its own set of features.
The free viewer version of Perception can be used free of charge.
Please note: Perception now includes the instruments firmware. That means it no longer requires an additional download of the firmware for the GEN DAQ systems.
Size: 393 MB