The MX1615B-R strain gauge bridge amplifier is perfect for stress analysis; it enables connection of up to 16 sensors or strain gages (SG) in full-, half-, or quarter-bridge configurations. Only one module is required to measure all mechanical quantities. All channels also have been designed for compatibility with:
- Voltage signals (± 60 V)
- Potentiometric transducers
- and PT100 temperature sensor connections
The MX1615B-R further distinguishes itself with its 4-, 5-, and 6-wire circuit-based patented technology, employing carrier frequency methods and cyclical auto-adjustment on all channels. All these features make the amplifier particularly rugged and insensitive to electromagnetic and thermal interference from converters, high currents, electric motors, or temperature effects.
The different interfaces allow easy integration of the MX1615B-R close to the measuring point to obtain the shortest possible sensor lines.
- Mobile measurements and tests with off-highway vehicles (construction, agriculture and forestry)
- Stationary measurements and tests on infrastructures, e.g. buildings
- Field tests in harsh environments
- Reliable measurement results even in harsh environments
- Reduced wiring effort due to use of distributed modules
- Digitization close to the sensor results in higher measurement quality
Flexible, modular and expandable
SomatXR modules can also be used in combination with other data acquisition systems (e.g. QuantumX). In just a few simple steps you can put together a highly individualized data acquisition system scaled to your specific needs. The modules communicate via Ethernet TCP/IP and are synchronized using IEEE 1588 (PTPv2).
Professional software support
SomatXR users benefit from a powerful software package. Every measurement module can be connected to the PC and catman measurement software via Ethernet. The ultra rugged CX22B-R data recorder allows stand-alone use in the field without a PC. This ensures that the data is easy to acquire, clearly visualized and smartly analyzed.
Highly precise and reliable
Reliable and dependable measurement results require the calibration of transducers, amplifiers, or complete measurement chains.
- Working standard calibration certificate according to ISO 10012 stored in the SomatXR module
- DAkkS certificate (ISO 17025) from HBM on request
|Download the CAD step files for this product|
|SomatXR MX1615B-R CAD step files|
|SomatXR MX1615B-R Accessories CAD step files|